Wednesday 27 December 2017

Pillar Candle Holders

Hello friends...my never ending passion for candles led me to create these pillar candle holders to keep changing tealights after being used up and yet retain the beauty of its holders. It was such a relaxation creating these using Tim Holtz stencils and Primas's chalk paints, metallic waxes, texture pastes, stamps,Lindy's sprays...and ofcourse the MDF base. 
If not on candle holders,my Heartfelt Creations' flowers are adorning these holderslying smilingly around these :)

Hope you like it...

I am linking my project to these challenges...



























4 comments:

  1. Wow soooo beautiful loved them❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous candle holders..would look lovely in my lounge,lol...
    Thank you so much for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! amazing colour and great texture! Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics this month. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete